Car air ionizer review are very helpful for people looking for information. Although we have a tendency to feel safe in our cars, what most of us don’t realize is that the air in the interiors of our cars can be more toxic than household indoor air. Come to think of it: a busy highway has quite a number of pollution sources such as diesel and gas exhaust fumes, pollen, germs, cigarette smoke, pet odors and so on.
In addition, a car interior is way smaller than most living spaces and so, cigarette smoke and other pollutants can really concentrate inside the car, making it very toxic for everyone in it.
In view of this, more and more car owners are concerned about the quality of air they breathe and in their quest to achieve this; they have resorted to a number of options of which one of them is: a car air ionizer. Let’s take a look at this car air ionizer review.
What is a car air ionizer?
This is a machine that uses charged particles or ions to purify the air by attracting pollution and any dirt. It works by releasing negative ions causing air borne particles to be pulled into the filtration system of the machine. These ions are generated within the purifier and then released into the air. Once they are released, they attach themselves to air molecules that contain positive ions, so when these positive ions are combined with the negative ions generated by the purifier, they become magnet-like and also attract other particles in the air towards them.
Features of a car air ionizer
· It does not have a filter -this is good news for people who don’t have time to keep on checking air filters. Moreover, this is an added advantage as it helps to protect you from potential hazards that can arise when filters are left unchanged.
car air ionizer review
· Some come equipped with built in particle collection plates-as such, all you have to do is throw away the contents when it gets filled up.
· They have inbuilt fans which help to increase air circulation.
Benefits of a car air ionizer
· It is cost efficient as opposed to other air purifiers like UV air cleaners. It therefore provides an affordable way to clean the air in your car as it won’t eat too much into your budget.
· It requires less maintenance as opposed to other air filters.
car air ionizer review
· It is very efficient. If you are searching for a machine that can clear even the tiniest air pollutant particles in your car, this is the air purifier to go for. A car air ionizer can eliminate particles as small as 0.1 microns. This is highly beneficial to people who are especially concerned about second hand smoke.
· They work quietly hence you can plug it in and forget about it.
· They tend to consume less electricity as compared to other models.
· They cover a much wider area than other types of air purifiers.
· Car ionizers can get rid of bacteria, allergens, pollen, odors, viruses, mold and other harmful particles in the air you breathe leaving you with cleaner and cooler air. All these are potential causes of respiratory problems such as allergies and asthma
When shopping for a car air ionizer, it is advisable to compare different models as well as brands so that you can find the best deals that will offer you the greatest value for your money. There is a wide range of options to choose from ranging from big air ionizers to much smaller ones.
All you need to do is look for one that is both ideal for your car and friendly to your pocket. The bottom line is: a car air ionizer is a very helpful machine not only to better the quality of air inside your car but also to protect your health and that of your loved ones.
They all come in different prices based on size, features and the manufacturer. So, to answer the main question: Are these air purifiers worth your money? The answer is yes! And even though a number of car owners might be tempted to think that the prices of these car air ionizers are too hefty for a simple purifier, if you stop to ponder on the benefits that one gets, which are mostly attributed to good health, the price is definitely worth every penny that one pays.